A Brand New Event Catering Specifically for the ICT Needs of Middle Eastern Businesses
Brand NEW Conference - Enterprise ICT Middle East
Enterprise ICT Middle East is a brand new event, co-located with the Middle East's longest established and most well respected telecoms conference and exhibition, Middle East Telco World Summit. Attendees to Enterprise ICT Middle East will benefit from valuable, relevant learning amongst a select group of 200 ICT decision-makers, alongside networking with the 2,000+ Middle East Telco World Summit telcos and 120+ technology exhibitors. For value, no other Enterprise ICT event in the Middle East compares.
Attendance is free to Middle Eastern enterprise and operator companies and early booking discounts apply to all others. Your ticket also includes access to the Middle East Telco World Summit conference morning keynote sessions and 120+ stand exhibition. Register to attend today
Enabling your business to maximise competitive advantage and deliver cost savings through effective ICT technology strategies
ICT is undoubtedly a major engine for growth in the Middle East's business community. Enterprise ICT Middle East is designed to deliver to enterprise CIOs and IT Directors the most up-to-date information on how to improve their companies’ ICT strategies including:
- Investing in operations and technology as the backbone of an efficient organisation
- What can CIO’s contribute to the business by introducing innovative IT services?
- Innovating with technology to encourage revenue growth
- Using ICT to transform business models and efficiency
- Achieving competitive advantage by leveraging ICT capabilities
- Maximising opportunities for cloud in the Middle East
- What are the key benefits to the enterprise of migrating to the cloud?
- How are telecom operators positioning themselves in the enterprise space?
The 2 day conference will be delivered by the leading names in Middle Eastern ICT.
To find out more about Enterprise ICT Middle East, please use the links in the Enterprise ICT Middle East part of the above navigation or the links below:
Delegate BookingsCustomer Services
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7017 5506
Exhibition & Sponsorship SalesPeter Turner
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7017 5249
Marketing & PressSubuola Akinkugbe
Telephone: +44 (0)20 3377 3161
Speaking Opportunities & AgendaCaroline Broderick
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7017 5439
Operator enquiries & bookingsAleksandra Mikula
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7017 5253