- Q3 smartphones – Android still dominant but Samsung feeling the heat 29 October 2014 | 2:57 pm
- Carrier aggregation or carrier aggravation? 29 October 2014 | 2:20 pm
- Q3 mobile driving growth for Facebook, Twitter user numbers disappoint 29 October 2014 | 10:50 am
- Alcatel-Lucent, Internet Society develop internet exchange for SE Asia 29 October 2014 | 10:40 am
- Huawei claims breakthrough in 100Gbps-PON technology 28 October 2014 | 1:36 pm
Middle East Com is the leading event for innovation in the Telecoms, Media and ICT Industry
The 18th Annual Middle East Com leads the debate in one of the world’s most dynamic digital communications markets. Thanks to world-leading telecoms and media brands, fast mobile subscription growth, evolving network technologies, innovative services and smarter devices, the regional market offers unequalled business opportunities.
Download the programme here
The conference programme includes visionaries from all areas of the digital world: operators, ISPs, content providers, OTT players, social media brands, enterprises, vendors, consultants, regulators and more. They are there to debate how to make the most of digital opportunities in the Middle East. Programme sessions cover all aspects of the digital economy, from business models to network evolution, service innovation and commercial strategy.
Plus a co-located exhibition
The co-located exhibition showcases the latest solutions and products from leading regional and international companies, while offering unique networking opportunities among the region’s top professionals.
Make profitable business contacts
At the core of each event is networking. We schedule longer lunch and coffee breaks, speed networking sessions, after hours networking drinks and online networking to ensure you meet the people most important to your business success.