- A Week In Wireless – The perils of socialism 27 March 2015 | 12:40 pm
- Alcatel’s Bell Labs launches industry consulting division 27 March 2015 | 12:05 pm
- Idea Cellular biggest bidder in India spectrum auction 27 March 2015 | 11:16 am
- ZTE credits 2014 94% profit rise to 4G equipment, smartphone sales 26 March 2015 | 2:40 pm
- Ofcom announces 2015/2016 annual plan 26 March 2015 | 11:53 am
Digital Services Middle East
Digital Services Middle East: The only event identifying innovative digital services and business models
Digital services Middle East is a new launch event from the Com World Series – organisers of the continent’s leading telecoms, media & ICT conference & exhibition.
This conference-led event, with co-located exhibition, is the premier meeting place for those looking to join the digital services movement in the Middle East. The 2 day programme is led by the industry, for the industry – and the exhibition will attract global players displaying world-class solutions. No other event can be relied upon to attract the diverse digital services ecosystem with such quality learning & networking, a one-stop shop for seeing the future of digital services in the Middle East and forming all important business partnerships.
WHY THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE PERFECT MARKET FOR DIGITAL SERVICES
As voice revenues plateau or decline, operators are looking for innovative digital services to bolster ARPUs. In an expanding digital ecosystem, opportunities are increasing for collaboration and cooperation with new world players who can offer an exciting, alternative array of services.
As operators formulate their strategies for success in the new digital world, the conference will identify how they can benefit from OTT services and find new ways to capitalise on social media for additional revenue streams.
For more information, click here to take a look at the agenda
FREE for Middle Eastern Enterprise and Operator companies