- Ofcom announces UK IoT strategy 27 January 2015 | 12:22 pm
- Huawei reveals 45% smartphone shipment growth in 2014 27 January 2015 | 12:19 pm
- Ericsson reports flat 2014 revenues 27 January 2015 | 11:31 am
- Microsoft reports record smartphone shipments, but mainly cheaper ones 27 January 2015 | 10:36 am
- Will Google be your future wireless provider, or how about Microsoft or Facebook? 27 January 2015 | 9:22 am
We will inform you when we are open for registrations for 2014.
Regional* Operators** and Regulators – FREE
Regional* Non-Operator Companies – $1,399
International Operators** and Regulators – $1,399
International Non-Operator Companies – $2,399
Who qualifies as an operator?
** To qualify as an ‘Operator/Service Provider’, companies must meet the following criterion: Provision of communications services to private/domestic/residential consumers as the primary activity of the business in the region in which a given World Series event is taking place. ‘Operators/Service Providers’ as we define them do NOT include businesses whose principal activity is the sale of connectivity, bandwidth, backhaul, interconnection services etc. on a wholesale basis to other carriers/operators/service providers, nor of telecommunications/ICT services to enterprise consumers.
*Middle East Com Regions: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen