- A Week In Wireless – The perils of socialism 27 March 2015 | 12:40 pm
- Alcatel’s Bell Labs launches industry consulting division 27 March 2015 | 12:05 pm
- Idea Cellular biggest bidder in India spectrum auction 27 March 2015 | 11:16 am
- ZTE credits 2014 94% profit rise to 4G equipment, smartphone sales 26 March 2015 | 2:40 pm
- Ofcom announces 2015/2016 annual plan 26 March 2015 | 11:53 am
We will inform you when we are open for registrations for 2014.
Regional* Operators** and Regulators – FREE
Regional* Non-Operator Companies – $1,399
International Operators** and Regulators – $1,399
International Non-Operator Companies – $2,399
Who qualifies as an operator?
** To qualify as an ‘Operator/Service Provider’, companies must meet the following criterion: Provision of communications services to private/domestic/residential consumers as the primary activity of the business in the region in which a given World Series event is taking place. ‘Operators/Service Providers’ as we define them do NOT include businesses whose principal activity is the sale of connectivity, bandwidth, backhaul, interconnection services etc. on a wholesale basis to other carriers/operators/service providers, nor of telecommunications/ICT services to enterprise consumers.
*Middle East Com Regions: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen