- Three UK reports flat 2014 sales growth 26 February 2015 | 1:21 pm
- Mavenir launches VoWifi solution for cable operators 26 February 2015 | 12:36 pm
- LG claims first LTE smartwatch 26 February 2015 | 12:29 pm
- Telco giants to demonstrate next phase of IP comms at MWC 2015 26 February 2015 | 9:01 am
- Huawei unveils technology strategy underpinned by 4.5G ahead of MWC 2015 25 February 2015 | 7:24 pm
We will inform you when we are open for registrations for 2014.
Regional* Operators** and Regulators – FREE
Regional* Non-Operator Companies – $1,399
International Operators** and Regulators – $1,399
International Non-Operator Companies – $2,399
Who qualifies as an operator?
** To qualify as an ‘Operator/Service Provider’, companies must meet the following criterion: Provision of communications services to private/domestic/residential consumers as the primary activity of the business in the region in which a given World Series event is taking place. ‘Operators/Service Providers’ as we define them do NOT include businesses whose principal activity is the sale of connectivity, bandwidth, backhaul, interconnection services etc. on a wholesale basis to other carriers/operators/service providers, nor of telecommunications/ICT services to enterprise consumers.
*Middle East Com Regions: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen