- The idiosyncratic internet 31 October 2014 | 2:44 pm
- Zero credit check MVNO launches on Sprint 31 October 2014 | 1:19 pm
- Ofcom shares UK strategy 31 October 2014 | 11:54 am
- Telstra chooses AppDirect for cloud app store 31 October 2014 | 11:37 am
- SoftBank eyeing up América Móvil wireless assets – report 31 October 2014 | 11:08 am
We will inform you when we are open for registrations for 2014.
Regional* Operators** and Regulators – FREE
Regional* Non-Operator Companies – $1,399
International Operators** and Regulators – $1,399
International Non-Operator Companies – $2,399
Who qualifies as an operator?
** To qualify as an ‘Operator/Service Provider’, companies must meet the following criterion: Provision of communications services to private/domestic/residential consumers as the primary activity of the business in the region in which a given World Series event is taking place. ‘Operators/Service Providers’ as we define them do NOT include businesses whose principal activity is the sale of connectivity, bandwidth, backhaul, interconnection services etc. on a wholesale basis to other carriers/operators/service providers, nor of telecommunications/ICT services to enterprise consumers.
*Middle East Com Regions: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen