Wimax Middle East
The WiMAX Middle East will be Wimax Forum's first Middle East focused event, and will focus specifically on supporting the Middle Eastern operator community in developing and managing profitable growth of WiMAX network deployments.
WiMAX Middle East 2012 is an event for all participants, both operators and vendors, to meet, exchange ideas and develop business and cooperative relationships. The event will highlight the opportunities, challenges and strategies involved in operating a profitable WiMAX network in the Middle East.
WiMAX technology has flourished in the Middle East, providing quality broadband services for consumers and enterprises, while also providing connectivity in vertical and industrial applications such as Oil & Gas Smart Field networks. This event is constructed specifically to allow the Middle East’s WiMAX operators to network, share key lessons and work together for the benefit of the industry. Our goal is for attending operators to gain concrete knowledge that will help them build and sustain profitable WiMAX businesses.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Delivering Profitable WiMAX Services in 2013
- Cutting the FUD – WiMAX Network Investment & Planning Strategies in an Age of LTE
- Multi-Mode WiMAX Networks and Devices: Strategies for Integrating WiMAX, WiFi, GSM, HSPA, and LTE
- Monetizing WiMAX Networks through Industrial Partnerships; and more…
WiMAX Middle East 2012 will be an interactive working event, and there will be no registration fee. Participation in this event is free and open to all participants of the WiMAX ecosystem, and membership in the WiMAX Forum is not a requirement for to attend.
This event is free. Please fill out this form to request attendance at our event. Make certain to provide all of the information requested regarding your reasons for attending. This event is a business event, and therefore we are regrettably unable to offer registration to students.
December 3rd, 2012
- 08.30 – 09.00: Registration (Coffee & Tea Included)
- 09.00 – 09.15: Welcome – State of the Global WiMAX Industry
- 09.15 – 10.30: Operator Roundtable: Effective Business Models for Delivering Profitable WiMAX Services
- 10.30 – 11.00: Coffee and Networking Break
- 11.00am – 12.00pm: WiMAX Network Investment & Planning Strategies in an Age of LTE
- 12.00 – 13.00: Lunch and Networking Reception
- 13.00 – 14.00: Multi-Mode WiMAX Networks and Devices: Strategies for Integrating WiMAX, WiFi, GSM, HSPA, and LTE
- 14.00 – 14.30: WiGRID – An Evolution of WiMAX for Industrial Applications
- 14.30 – 15.30: Monetizing WiMAX Networks Through Industrial Partnerships and Cellular Backhaul
- 15.30 – 16.00: Coffee and Networking Break
- 16.00 – 16.30: WiMAX Operator Case Study
- 16.30 – 17.30: Designing Multi-Technology Networks
- 17.30 – 17.45: Event Wrap-Up
Please contact Jonathan Singer if you have any questions: Jonathan.Singer@wimaxforum.org
Delegate BookingsCustomer Services
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7017 5506
Exhibition & Sponsorship SalesPeter Turner
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7017 5249
Marketing & PressSubuola Akinkugbe
Telephone: +44 (0)20 3377 3161
Speaking Opportunities & AgendaCaroline Broderick
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7017 5439
Operator enquiries & bookingsAleksandra Mikula
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7017 5253